Her Majesty's Finest [UnMet]
Welcome to Her Majesty’s Finest!
I hope this missive finds you well.
Before we begin, it is important to understand three key points (we shall call these Aspects )
Rules and Setting Primer
What is Unhallowed Metropolis?
How to Play a Fate Freeform
- Character Creation Summary
The City and the City
Special Rules Adjustments
Making Friends and Inventions
An Explanation of the Scientific Fields
Murder, Bloody Murder
If you wish to print all this, a printable Primer can be found here.
Version 2.4 – Props rules, and cleaning up Assets a little
Version 2.3 – Costuming Suggestions
Version 2.2 – Psychics!
Version 2.1 – Character Creation rules revision
Version 2 – Major rewrites for clarity and tone
Version 1 – Mostly text consolidation
Congratulations to those who have completed the selection criteria for Her Majesty’s Finest!
- Mr Morningstar – Father Darrowmere – Induction Complete
- Miss Tuckman – Miss Maude Lackerey – Induction Complete
- Mr Sadler – Elizabeth Winters – Induction Complete
- Mr Callaghan – Dr McDonald – Induction Complete
- Mr Twobeard – Mr Korek Copperbeard – Character Profile Outstanding
- Mr Skinner – Harry ‘Fingers’ Barrett – Induction Complete
- Mr Kemp – Igor – Induction Complete
- Ms Kemp – Lady Cecilia ‘Bunny’ Marchmont – Sign In Outstanding
- Mr Peppard – Mortimer Jacobs Wordsworth – Sign In Outstanding
- Mr Williams – Robert O’Brien – Induction Complete
- Mr Hughes – Adrian White – Sign In Outstanding
- Mr Hawkins – Dr Frederick Bragg – Sign In Outstanding
- Mr French – Felix Jäger Warstead – Character Profile Processing
- Mr Hunter – John Aubrey – Sign In Outstanding
- Mr Boothrid – Character Profile Outstanding
- Riley Perriman – Character Profile Outstanding
- Guy Mitchel – Character Profile Outstanding
- Gemma Jasper – Character Profile Outstanding
Whilst the main part of the testing process is the form, our administration will be auspice’d by the Obsidian Portal, with several records already lodged securely in their care.
Those listed in the first section have already been inducted, but there are some who I have yet to introduce to this establishment.
Of particular note is the Her Majesty’s Finest FATE Rules and Setting Primer, a grimoire of FATE in the Unhallowed Metropolis.
If your invitation has been waylaid, please contact me, as the calling card may have been lodged at the wrong address.
In the event that you do wish to contact me, I’ll be residing at Sydney St from ~3pm-9pm Sunday, health permitting. These dastardly smogs have afflicted my lungs.
Alternately, if one wishes to discuss ideas, one could send a calling card with our man Facebook, or send a letter through the London Post to a gmail address (one’s username is sparksman, one assumes that one can figure ones e-mail better than a promenthean can).
After that, take a look at your wiki. There is some more helpful info there.