Ludgate Hill Station

DISTRICT_1888__p106_-_Ludgate_Hill__map_.jpg

ludgate_hill_old1.jpg

Ludgate Hill railway station was a station in the City of London opened on 1 June 1865 by the London, Chatham and Dover Railway (LC&DR) as its City terminus. It was situated on the Ludgate Viaduct (a railway viaduct) between Queen Victoria Street and Ludgate Hill, slightly north of St. Paul’s railway station (now called Blackfriars station).

Ludgate Hill Station

Her Majesty's Finest [UnMet] sparksman sparksman